|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10 Square Meters|
|Price:||USD 350-400 per square meters FOB Shenzhen|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Pakcing|
|Delivery Time:||30-40 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||50 Square Meters per 25 days|
|Application:||Floating Dock||Material:||6061-T6 Aluminium Alloy|
|Accessories:||Hinges, Rollers, Plates, Bolts, Screws||Load Capacity:||300kg/square Meters|
Floating Pontoon Marine Aluminum Gangways,
300mm Freeboard Marine Aluminum Gangways,
6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy Gangway
Marine Aluminum Gangways
All our floating docks are custom-made, according to project requirements, and can have variable load and float ranges according to the specific need. The docks can be fitted with electrical or water systems and all accessories for the end users.
Generally speaking, a floating dock system consists of a gangway (ramp), walkway, finger, decking, pile, pontoon, and other dock accessories.
The gangway is an integral part of an entire floating dock system, as it provides a means by which users access their slips. The proper type and size are very important to make a safe and reasonable slope. Appropriate consideration should be given to this component when considering a floating dock. A gangway with rollers will also help the structures adapt to the variable water levels.
|Aluminium Alloy Gangway|
|Item No.||Length (m)||Width (m)||Load Standard (kPa)||Remarks|
Why Choose Us?
We Kaishin have a professional technical team, including engineers, designers, and skilled workers. We also establish a good relationship with the design institute, which creates our position in the marine industry. With over 13 years of experience in the floating dock market, Shenzhen Kaishin is your one-stop shop for all your floating system needs, no matter commercial floating dock projects or private berth needs.
We are committed to producing high-quality dock accessories for professional dock builders, marinas, yacht clubs, retailers, and individual consumers.
Our product line covers the marine industry chain, from floating pontoons to accessories, like a walkway, finger, gangway, pile cap, decking, fender, mooring cleat, power pedestal, dock float, etc.
Regardless of the project size and complexity, we strive to provide our customers with great technology, differentiated products, and unmatched engineering services delivered within a flexible and cost-effective business model that meets our customer’s needs.
With experience and know-how in the floating dock industry, Shenzhen Kaishin is your one-stop shop for all your floating system needs, no matter commercial floating dock projects or private berth needs.
1. Tensile Strength Test is necessary for each batch. Detailed test reports and pictures can be provided after the order is placed.
2. Surface tolerance, zinc finish, and paint finish also be tested according to customers' different requirements.
3. Products' weight is under a reasonable tolerance.
4. Each part's dimension is always according to the technical drawing and international tolerance standard.
5. Harness testing also can be provided if you prefer.
6. Salt spray testing is for customers with the most strict quality control requirement, pls pay attention, this testing needs extra testing charges.
7. Chemical analysis is rare and very much from customers' requirements, can be provided, but also needs extra testing charges.
8. Any other testing requirements, feel free to let us know. will do as we can to support your business always.
1. How do I get an estimate? How do we get started?
Please kindly send us an online quote request providing us with the drawing and details available, we are able to get back to you with a quotation.
2. How long does it take to manufacture a full set of the floating docks?
All purchases of floating dock projects are built to order, please contact us to check with our sales representative for the current lead time.
3. Is the installation included with the purchase of a floating dock project?
No. Installation is not included. However, installation instructions can be provided.
4. How do I know what type of installation is best for me, on my property?
Every situation on every property is slightly different. We can provide a consultation to review your needs according to your local conditions. We would assist you in planning your floating dock project and customizing your dock with a great selection of dock accessories.
5. Can my floating docks be customized to a different size or configuration?
Sure! Since all of our floating docks are built to order, so they can be customized to fit your needs.