|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50 Square Meters|
|Price:||USD 350-400 per square meters FOB Shenzhen|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Pakcing|
|Delivery Time:||20-40 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||50 Square Meters per 25 days|
|Application:||Floating Dock||Material:||6061-T6 Aluminium Alloy|
|Accessories:||Hinges, Rollers, Plates, Bolts, Screws||Life Span:||20-50 Years|
|Load Capacity:||300kg/square Meters||Freeboard:||30cm-60cm|
|Handrial:||1.0-1.2m Or Customize||Product Name:||Gangway Ladder Yacht Pontoon/Aluminum Alloy Marine Gangways/Marine Gangway/|
Handrail aluminum marine gangway,
30cm aluminum marine gangway,
Galvanized Aluminum Marine Dock Ramps
What is a floating dock?
A floating dock is just what it says. A floating dock is not fixed at a certain height or level. This dock type has several advantages over a fixed dock. Whatever your reason, floating dock systems are the smart choice. They're safer, easier to install and remove, and will last longer than traditional docks. Floating docks save you time and money. Not to mention they’ll keep you and your property safe during unexpected situations.
Generally speaking, a floating dock system consists of a gangway (ramp), walkway, finger, decking, pile, pontoon, and other dock accessories.
The gangway is the means of getting on and off a ship. In general shipping terms, it refers to a walkway or bridge connecting the vessel to land. The proper type and size are very important to make a safe and reasonable slope. Appropriate consideration should be given to this component when considering a floating dock. A gangway with rollers will also help the structures adapt to the variable water levels.
What is the access gangway?
Gangways are designed to follow the ship's movements due to changing tides and changes in the draft during loading and discharge, as well as the ship's surge, sway and heave motions. The access gangway systems can be fully automatic in standard execution or tailor-made to meet your requirements.
What is the difference between gangway and accommodation ladder?
Gangways are mandatory for ships over 30 meters in length. Gangways must only be rigged on railings that are reinforced for this purpose. Accommodation Ladders are rigged in the fore and aft direction of the ship and face astern.
|Aluminium Alloy Gangway|
|Item No.||Length (m)||Width (m)||Load Standard (kPa)||Remarks|
Strong loading capability;
Safe and stable ;
Long life span;
Low maintenance cost ;
Flexible movement (with wheels, can adjust according to water level)
>>>WHY CHOOSE US?
We Kaishin have a professional technical team, including engineers, designers, and skilled workers. We also establish a good relationship with the design institute, which creates our position in the marine industry. With over 13 years of experience in the floating dock market, Shenzhen Kaishin is your one-stop shop for all your floating system needs, no matter commercial floating dock projects or private berth needs.
We are committed to producing high-quality dock accessories for professional dock builders, marinas, yacht clubs, retailers, and individual consumers.
1. Tensile Strength Test is necessary for each batch. Detailed test reports and pictures can be provided after the order is placed.
2. Surface tolerance, zinc finish, and paint finish also be tested according to customers' different requirements.
3. Products' weight is under a reasonable tolerance.
4. Each part's dimension is always according to the technical drawing and international tolerance standard.
5. Harness testing also can be provided if you prefer.
6. Salt spray testing is for customers with the most strict quality control requirement, pls pay attention, this testing needs extra testing charges.
7. Chemical analysis is rare and very much from customers' requirements, can be provided, but also needs extra testing charges.
8. Any other testing requirements, feel free to let us know. will do as we can to support your business always.
1. How do I get an estimate? How do we get started?
Please kindly send us an online quote request providing us with the drawing and details available, we are able to get back to you with a quotation.
2. How long does it take to manufacture a full set of floating docks?
All purchases of floating dock projects are built to order, please contact us to check with our sales representative for the current lead time.
3. Is the installation included with the purchase of a floating dock project?
No. Installation is not included. However, installation instructions can be provided.
4. How do I know what type of installation is best for me, on my property?
Every situation on every property is slightly different. We can provide a consultation to review your needs according to your local conditions. We would assist you in planning your floating dock project and customizing your dock with a great selection of dock accessories.
5. Can my floating docks be customized to a different size or configuration?
Sure! Since all of our floating docks are built to order, so they can be customized to fit your needs.