Phone Number : 86 13723794432
WhatsApp : +8613723794432
August 5, 2022
A floating dock is a structure built on buoyancy chambers, allowing boats to moor so that they can be reached on foot.
Floating Dock Features:
1) High-Density Polyethylene Composition
2) Customizable Configurations For Your Needs
3) Non-Skid Surfaces As A Safety Measure
4) Fully Custom Walk Around Space
5) Perimeter Tie-Off Cleats
6) Security System Ready
7) Water Draining & Self-Bailing Capabilities
Floating docks can be used on their own (for example, along a riverbank) or they can be assembled to form a complete port facility for the development of marinas. They can be fitted with mooring accessories, such as cleats, or as terminals for distributing water or electricity.
In regions subject to the tidal range, a floating dock is essential in order to maintain a constant height for embarking and disembarking. They can also be used as work areas in ports, marinas, and shipyards.